MIOB2 is only available on devices that contains an MIOB2 I/O expansion board, such as AXM-UP3060 and AXM-UP3070. MIOB2 is the object returned when the plugin is loaded. It contains other objects that can be used to access the hard on the I/O board.
The following hardware is provided on an miob2 board:
- 6 digital inputs as miob2.MIOB2#digInputs (pins shared with the 6 analog inputs)
- 3 auxiliary inputs as miob2.MIOB2#auxInputs
- 3 auxiliary outputs as miob2.MIOB2#auxOutputs
- 2 serial ports as miob2.MIOB2#serials
- 1 internal stacklight as miob2.MIOB2#stacklight
- 1 HID reader as miob2.MIOB2#hid
- 6 analog inputs as miob2.MIOB2#anInputs (pins shared with the 6 digital inputs)
- 6 analog outputs as miob2.MIOB2#anOutputs
The name of the plugin for loading is 'miob2'. The generic name 'hw' can also be used, which will load the plugin for any I/O board. The application may then need to use miob2.MIOB2#type to determine which plugin has been loaded. When loaded, a single miob2.MIOB2 object is returned.